Effective Supervision Skills
Target Group: Supervisors & Project or Team Leaders
The GTA Training Programme for Supervisors is designed to:
- To provide participants with an understanding of the role and function of the Supervisor in the organization.
- To provide participants with the tools necessary for the effective planning, organizing and controlling of the day-to-day activities.
- To increase the levels of basic skills in communication, leadership, interpersonal relationships, problem solving and motivation in supervision.
- The Supervisor’s Role and Function
- The Supervisor and the Management Process
- Planning, Organizing and Controlling
- Effective Communication Skills
- Leadership and The Supervisor
DATE: May 3 & 4, 2016
TIME: 8:30 a.m - 3:30 p.m.
VENUE: GTA's Training Centre, 32 Luis Street, Woodbrook
Grace Talma Associates & Company Limited provides leadership and human performance management development services to companies in all sizes in all industries including not for profit organisations and the public sector.
#32 Luis Street
Woodbrook, Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
P:+1.868.623-4094, F: 625-4114